Monday, September 18, 2006

Seriously bored

I can't face the ironing right now. I've no 'homework' (lets not tempt fate), there's some washing-up pilled by the sink and I can't be bothered to unpack another box of random accumulated stuff that I brought with me when I moved here. Yes, in true procrastinating style, here's one of these questionnaire-thingies.

Je suis tres bored.

Oh dear.

* * * * *
Name:
Ingmar
Birthday:
01/10/1977 (*cough*)
Birthplace:
Beverley, East Yorkshire (contrary to popular belief, not Sweden)
Current Location:
The North (UK)
Eye Color:
Blue, so I'm told
Hair Color:
Brownish
Height:
6'3"
Right Handed or Left Handed:
Right
Your Heritage:
Anglo-Swedish
The Shoes You Wore Today:
Magnum Patrol Boots (still breaking the buggers in)
Your Weakness:
Biscuits
Your Fears:
Failure, loneliness and letting others down
Your Perfect Pizza:
Polo Ad Astra (I think they're called, it's like a chickeny one?)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:
Pass the end-of-phase exams and prepare myself for the barrage of abuse from the great unwashed
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:
'Yeah', 'lol'
Thoughts First Waking Up:
"Ugh, that time already?"
Your Best Physical Feature:
I think, my eyes
Your Bedtime:
Close to midnight, though come the new year that goes right out the window
Your Most Missed Memory:
Travelling; in 2002. Halcyon days, those...
Pepsi or Coke:
Coke
McDonalds or Burger King:
Suprisingly these days, hardly either. But BK on occasion.
Single or Group Dates:
Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Neither
Chocolate or Vanilla:
Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:
Cappucciono... But I'd rather have a Latte.
Do you Smoke:
Nope
Do you Swear:
Fuck, yeah! (oops)
Do you Sing:
Badly.
Do you Shower Daily:
Yep.
Have you Been in Love:
Yep.
Do you want to go to College:
Already have thankyouverymuch. Rather fun it was too.
Do you want to get Married:
Hopefully, god forbid should I chance upon anyone crazy enough to actually want to spend large parts of their life in my company.
Do you belive in yourself:
Not enough, I don't think.
Do you get Motion Sickness:
Rarely.
Do you think you are Attractive:
Occasionally. Hence the photograph of Vienna as opposed to a grining shot of this here idiot.
Are you a Health Freak:
Suprisingly heading that way. I keep getting complimented on my lunchbox at work (that's the sandwich kind).
Do you get along with your Parents:
Even now more so than before, bless 'em.
Do you like Thunderstorms:
Oh yeah, I LOVE watching them
Do you play an Instrument:
The piano, once. But did not persevere.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:
Yep, Argentinian dry white about a, oooo, half-hour ago?
In the past month have you Smoked:
Nope
In the past month have you been on Drugs:
Yeah, like I could do that now in my new line of work... That's a n o .
In the past month have you gone on a Date:
Nope.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:
A shopping centre. Queen's English here please.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:
Nope. Although I haven't had any in a while.Hmmm, when does Tesco's close?
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:
Nope, never really been a big fan. I don't mind the stuff, but I won't go out of my way for it.
In the past month have you been on Stage:
Nope.
In the past month have you been Dumped:
Nope.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:
Nope, have done when I was younger though!
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:
No, no, no! For god's sake, what's my new career?!
Ever been Drunk:
Pope. Catholic?
Ever been called a Tease:
Yep.
Ever been Beaten up:
Yep.
Ever Shoplifted:
Back in the mists of time, yep.
How do you want to Die:
Lance Armstrong has it right: "I want to die at a hundred years old with an American flag on my back and the star of texas on my helmet, after screaming down an alpine descent on a bicycle at 75mph. I want to cross one last finish line as my stud wife and my ten children applaud, and then I want to lie down in a field of those famous French sunflowers and gracefully expire..." Ok, minus, the flag, the star and perhaps slightly fewer chidren, that's not a bad way to go...
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:
Erm, I am grown up? Well, twenty years ago I wanted to be an astronaunt.
What country would you most like to Visit:
Have a real burning passion for Russia right now.
Number of CDs I own:
Just shy of 300. I catalogued them a few weeks back - for geeky/insurance purposes.
Number of Piercings:
Zero.
Number of Tattoos:
None
Number of things in my Past I Regret:
Plenty, and I learn from them. I hope.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, you are bored!

Do you shower daily? ~ lol ~ who's going to answer 'no' to that one.

Did you visit the shopping centre in the last month then? C'mon, if your going to do a questionaire, then we need to know everything!

Dianne

Suz said...

God, you can't beat a good quiz!

Anonymous said...

Ing-some fantastic answers-these things are always so entertaining.

I especially liked: "no no no, for god's sake, what's my new career?" Well it made me laugh ;)

Northerner said...

Thrillingly, Dianne, I did visit the shopping centre in the last month. I ventured into River Island, for it was the day-after-payday. :)