Saturday, September 23, 2006

Saturday Morning



The hazy view out of the open kitchen window, whilst a slight breeze enteres the house to stir the stale overnight air. The soundtrack of Bonobo, Bjork and Kid Loco melds with rhythmic beat of the washing machine. Precisely nothing on the schedule, short of nipping out to get the paper. Currently on cuppa' #3 with the remains of toast on a plate by my side and I sit here realising that I may not move very far at all this weekend.

In less than 100 words describe your morning.

It's got to be a lot more interesting than mine.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol *cough* I just came downstairs for the first time this morning at about the time you posted this :)

I woke up about 10ish, but didn't actually get out of bed until gone 11, and then I went for a shower.
I'm now wondering what to do for "breakfast".

So I think you're beating me ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey and the time on that comment is an hour out! I'm not QUITE *THAT* bad! ;)

Well. Not today. :)

Northerner said...

There's a theme with everyone's weekends it seems - lethargy. Thank god I'm in good company! :)

Suz said...

Yay! Others are just like me - nothing productive achieved tosay at all. Shocking really :-P

Anonymous said...

Made eggs and went back to bed to read the paper. Did a little blogging, had a shower, went out to lunch with a friend by 12:30.

Lazy-ish.

Yours sounds perfect!

Anonymous said...

I slept. Didn't wake up properly untila bout 11:30am, then I dozed until 12 when I finally got up.