Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Guilty pleasures

Maybe I'm being too downcast about everything. There's things to cheer about...
Isn't there?

Erm, five things that float my boat right now?
  1. The 'Mars' disk of RHCP's 'Stadium Arcadium'. On top funked-up form.
  2. Cafe Nero's Chai-Lattes. Delightful.
  3. Battlestar Galactica. The new, improved deadly-serious take, not the shiny disco-version.
  4. Nicola Walker on Spooks (Dvd). Grrrr, strangely.
  5. The fact that this supremely iritating delay might open up my summer a bit? The only good I can see in it right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the whole situation sucks. go right ahead and be down. don't pollyanna up on me anyway...

Northerner said...

Ah well, just watched a breathless, heartrending Champions league final in which Arsenal lost. Officially depressed again.

Career, yeah, I'm running out of ways to dispair.