Monday, December 03, 2007

Rhythm, disrupted

The blog, in case you hadn't have guessed, has been left in limbo for a good few weeks now.

Since being 'discovered' by some bastard at work, who saw it fit not to talk to me first and advise, but to mention it to senior managers at work, I've not exactly been the most eager blogger on the block.

I've changed my blog address, deleted some key posts.

Hopefully that'll get people off my back.

If you are someone from work who's reading this though and still have a problem with anything. For god's sake come to me first. Otherwise, politely now, sod off.

In the meanwhile, dear friends & readers, you've not missed much really.

Work has been insanely busy, and that's all I can say now.

It'll take time to get back into the rhythm on here.

Just give me time.

2 comments:

Inspector Monkfish said...

Honestly.

Excuses excuses.

Frankly, it's just not good enough ;)

Oh, wait... Bugger. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hate all that sneakiness so yes they should sod off...

Glad to have you back..