Saturday, November 10, 2007

Work

Turns out the powers that be are aware of this blog.

Change of direction will be permanent then.

Though I have ceased and desisted talking about work (on good advice from an unexpected source). I still wish to voice inane chatter occasionally about the other ridiculous things that inhabit my life from time to time. Hence a changed address, and a strict focus on the inane things that inhabit my life out of work.

If someone from work was really determined to track me down again, I doubt it would be a challenge.

4 comments:

Carlito86 said...

Changed over at mine! Hope all is well x

Anonymous said...

Changed over my link to you. You'd like to think they have better things to do, but you never know...Hope all is ok with you.
NM

Anonymous said...

Changed address Ing. Hope all is ok xx

Inspector Monkfish said...

Sooo... Am I alone in being astonished at just how few ridiculous things inhabit your life? ;)