Sunday, March 25, 2007

We Come 1

Thanks again must go to all of the kind message of support; those bloggily, email, text and voice that I have received since I've embarked on this crazy new career choice of mine.

Sorry guys but there's precious little of note to report really since I've gone independent. Explanations are too lengthy or too tedious to blog easily, but suffice as to say I'm managing to cope. I think. One moment things make sense, the next they're twice as confused. But slowly, oh so slowly, I think the fog is lifting.

Had an interesting few days off. Girlfriend, her lad, and I saw Faithless live at the NIA in Birmingham amongst other things. To say it was a bloody awesome gig was an understatement. They aren't one of the consistently top-rated live acts around for nothing. One quite fascinating thing I observed at the gig however was the pure cross-section of society attending. Within our section of the crowd were countless twentysomethings, teenagers, a family, some middle-aged couples and even a few retirees. You'd have to see it to believe it that all were positively dancing their asses off come the end.

We Come 1. Indeed.

No comments: