Sunday, February 04, 2007

I. Want. That. Car.

I just looked in the TV listings and they're featuring the Bugatti Veyron again tonight on 'Top Gear'.

*drool*

Now I'm no big petrol head, but I LOVE the show.

Ok, those who know me know that I'm rather environmental, all things considered, but sometimes I say, hell, throw carbon to the wind in the name of entertainment!

I'm applogise, Gaia, but in honour of this quite astounding car, here's the infamous 'Bugatti Veyron vs. Plane' race from that last series.

Great TV. Great humour. Stunning car.

(parts 2/3/4 are linked on youtube, the audio may not always synch, but stick with it!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great car and it could beat James' washing machine anytime *drool drool drool* and Cpt. slow has never been more appropriate!

Inspector Monkfish said...

Their races are always pretty fun :)

The amount that James didn't tell Richard in this one did make me laugh ;)

As for the car... I think I'd want something with at least a pretense of Britishness around it. Aston Martin DB9 perhaps :)

Inspector Monkfish said...

...Although, having watched that feature on Top Gear last night, I do find myself caught with the theme from the newer Star Wars films running through my head today.
(I like some of that classical-style stuff with a good chorus in it too... dahhhhh, dah dah dah dahhhh, de-de-de-de-de-de-diddly-dee, doo! chang, chi-chi-chi!)

Junior Perrera said...

That car's just made of so much awesomeness that even celebrities (with an obvious thing for cars) are hitting the road with this! Now, if only there's a car which has roaring speeds like this and eco-friendly features like the hybrids. That episode's funny, alright!