Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Four things

End of a busy late-shift.

Still buzzing and can't wind down.

Saw this on a blog I occasionaly peruse, and stole it for mine.

* * * *

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Police Constable (present)
2. Bookseller
3. Countryside & Community Officer
4. Kitchen washer-upper & go-fer

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. The Hunt For The Red October
2. The Abyss
3. Labyrinth
4. Contact

Four places I have lived:
1. East Yorkshire, UK
2. Gothenburg, Sweden
3. Victoria, Australia
4. Hertfordshire, UK

Four Shows I like:
1. Battlestar Galactica (redux)
2. Life On Mars
3. Lost
4. Harry Hill's TV Burp (The *only* good thing on ITV)

Four places I have been on holiday: (oodles, but last four...)
1. Berlin, Germany
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Prague, Czech Republic
4. Turkey

Four of my favorite foods are:
1. Pizza
2. Stir Fry
3. Yorkshire Pudding filled with sausage & veg
4. Filled Pasta

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a warm bed
2. Travelling. Somewhere.
3. At the end of a weeks' shifts
4. Other side't Humber, with good friends, in a pub I know well...

5 comments:

Inspector Monkfish said...

Movies:

Hunt for Red October. Can't not watch it when I see it on telly :) Ordered it recently from CD-Wow for like £2.50 or some equally ridiculous "You can't not buy this" amount ;)

Abyss. Watched it over the weekend :)

Labyrinth... The one with David Bowie? Isn't that kind of a girly film? ;)

Contact I've not seen, but someone else mentioned it to me over the weekend. Although I think they did summarise most of the plot :-/

That's all for now ;)

SandDancer said...

Agree completely about TV Burp. I haven't watched anything else on ITV in what seems like years.

Anonymous said...

You could torture me by making me sit through Harry Hill's TV Burp and i would confess all within 3 seconds. I would even recommend it as a technique for interviewing suspects ;~)

Anonymous said...

I'm with dianne.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I wouldn't watch the abyss at all, It just gets a bit boring 2 hours in.

But I agree on almost all the other things (Especially harry hill) :)