Monday, December 04, 2006

Passing time

I feel like crap.

I'm bored, uninspired and lonely.

So I nicked this from a fellow blogger to pass the time.

That, is what I'm reduced to these days.

* * * *

Place an 'X' by all the things you've done, or remove the 'X' from the ones you have not.

This is for your entire life!

Smoked a cigarette (unless tokes count)
Drank so much you threw up X
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back X
Been arrested No, but will do soon...
Gone on a blind date
Skipped school X
Seen someone die
Been to Canada X
Been to Florida
Been to Mexico
Been on a plane X
Been lost X
Been on the opposite side of the country X (and the world)
Gone to Chicago X
Swam in the ocean X
Felt like dying X
Cried yourself to sleep X
Played cops and robbers X (and now it's my job, hurrah!)
Recently colored with crayons
Sang karaoke I avoid it like the plague
Paid for a meal with only coins X
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't X
Made prank phone calls X
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Danced in the rain X
Written a letter to Santa Claus X
Been kissed under the mistletoe
Watched the sun rise with someone you care about X
Blown bubbles X
Made a bonfire on the beach X
Crashed a party X
Gone roller skating X
Ice-skating X
Any nicknames? Umm, Ing?!
Ever steal any traffic signs?
Ever been in a car accident? Will soon attend many...
Was it your fault? N/A
2 Doors or 4 Doors? I'm with Rose on the 5-door hatchbacks
Salad dressing? None specifically
Favorite pie? Apple, although the 'Twin Peaks' fan in me wants to say Cherry
Favorite number? 7 or 5
Favorite movie? Contact
Favorite holiday? August Bank Holiday
Favorite dessert? Rhubarb crumble
Favorite food? I was only thinking the other day, I really miss Pytt-I-Panna (a Swedish dish)
Favorite day of the week? Friday
Favorite brand of body soap? Dove
Favorite TV show? Either Lost or the new Battlestar Gallactica
Favorite Toothpaste? Aquafresh
Favorite smell? Fresh Coffee
What do you do to relax? Read
Do you have a message to your friends reading this now? Whatever it was, I'm sorry, ok?
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Honestly? I have no idea. I mean, I aspire, but I just don't know where I'll end up.
What do you do when you are bored? Fill in things like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's kind of fun isn't it?

By the way...my word verification for today is 'unsta'....I think it was just missing the 'ble' to have been spot on.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Would a call later help? I have to go to the High School Music concert but I will look you up after...
You favorite Yank

Thanks again for the other day by the by

Northerner said...

No worries Y, anytime.

Stil ill, still blue. But hey what's new?