Monday, April 28, 2008

Taking a breather

Thanks for the well-wishes over text, email and blog.

Dad was discharged yesterday evening after convincing his doctors that basically that he'd be a lot more comfortable up north, in familiar surroundings.

Thankfully this meant I was able to drive him to my house (roughly halfway) where he was able to get a proper night's sleep before continuing north this morning.

He assures me he's now back to rude health again.

I did have great plans this evening of catching up on study, reading and the like now I'm back to being on my lonesome.

However I find myself doing little of note this evening.

I'm just tired...

5 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad your dad is doing better - now you need to have a bit of time to take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

glad to hear your dad is doing ok and back home now - as beth says take some time out for you!

Anonymous said...

maidstone here i come!!! R1 big weekend, yup yup i got some teekats...Just stopping by to say hello and read up on what you been up to.

Hanni

Northerner said...

Thanks for the best wishes NM/Beth. Hanni - I am V jealous. Glad you're well and have a great time!

Northerner said...

Thanks for the best wishes NM/Beth. Hanni - I am V jealous. Glad you're well and have a great time!