Thursday, February 28, 2008

Three weeks off

The plan is to...

Catch up on most of my lost sleep from the past six months

Decide if the new goldfrapp album is 'great', or 'meh'

Walk more

Do coffee more

Read plenty of books that I’ve had on my lengthy to-read list

Help girlfriend with all those little jobs around her place

Visit my brother

Help my brother with all those little jobs around his new place

Make my flight in time

Visit friends in southern Germany

Successfully plan and execute an assault on Lichtenstein

Try not to decimate last months’ surprisingly healthy pay-packet entirely

2 comments:

Inspector Monkfish said...

Three weeks!

Wow. It's not often you get an opportunity like that!

Enjoy yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous time - it sounds like you have those 3 weeks all planned out with amazing (and relaxing) things and I have no doubt you've earned it! Enjoy!