Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pics move, in mysterious ways...

Two things...

1. I've uploaded & labelled the Dublin Pics... Yay!

2. Yahoo Photos is winding up its service. Boo. However they have offered a 'shift your pics over to Flickr for free' service. Yay! The archive of my past travel pics are currently being shifted over to Flickr and will appear soon.

In the meanwhile, here's the Dublin shots... Enjoy & please let me know what you think.



www.flickr.com










orbital_ing's Dublin - July 2007 photosetorbital_ing's Dublin - July 2007 photoset






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fab photos ing! Looks like you had a fab time and excellent weather -last time I was in Dublin it started raining as we boarded the airport bus to the city and didn't stop once - I have never been so wet in my life, still excellent excuse to spend lots of time in pubs drying off.

So it was nice to see what dublin looks like without rain or without looking at it through my cagoule hood

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, I'm so jealous! Love the pic you took showing the landscape as you were leaving, gorgeous.
Looks like you had fab weather for it too, I so have to go!

Looks like you & roses were in the same place at the same time, she went to the JT gig too apparently :)

Roses said...

Damn! Would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky G*N*D!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, first time i've seen 'The Girlfriend', she is beautiful, wherever did you find her?

Dublin is definitly on my list of places to go.

Linda said...

great flikr albums, enjoyed the slides.