Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How'd you find me?

Intrigued by the results of others' sitemeter results, I decided to sign this blog up to it to.

And boy, are the results... Eye-opening.... To say the least.

Seems people have chanced upon my blog with the following google search phrases:

transformers snapshots

Fair enough, I mean have been banging on in a geeky fashion how much the kid in me is looking forward to seeing the movie.

target culture

Ah yes. I hate it.

late for work every day

Thankfully, I never am. Powers that be would be rather pissed, as would the shift coming off...

Chris Rae funeral Cromarty

Who?!

inspector monkfish

Oh, he's going to love that...

Stacey

Probably the most heartbreaking words I've ever had to meet. I miss you chick.

why people kill

Good point. Why?

Picture of UK Police Officer in full Uniform

Ooer. Calm yourself, ladies.

Prize-winning Sheppard's Pie

Huh?

No comments: