Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Chiming in

Blogging has taken much of a backseat of late.

Not that I don’t enjoy doing it – rather work is just so damn tiring that I come home, sit in front of a flashing blank cursor for a few minutes and then slope off either towards the cooker, bed or the TV in creative defeat.

Often in the quieter moments on patrol or around about the witching hour on a nightshift, I think of some insightful ramble into the more intriguing aspects of my job that I suimply must share. Sadly more often than not they’re either simply forgotten on the trip home, or like sand through fingers I lose that wonderful turn-of-phrase that struck me quite suddenly earlier when something trivial distracts me.

*sigh*

Otherwise; currently enjoying the girlfriend’s hospitality on my days off, destroying worlds with her lad on Halo and undergoing rigorous psychological vetting by her friends on a number of nights out. That and drinking copious amounts of coffee in deepest Norwich.

Anyway, another quick chime in just to let you all know that I’m still alive.

Someone slam on the brakes though.

May already?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn and I thought our rigorous psychological vetting was SO subtle. Lovely to meet you on Monday, glad you have been enjoying Norwich.

hugs

Sam

my LJ blog

Northerner said...

Hey thanks for dropping by Sam, was great to meet you guys the other night!