Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh, Vienna!

Oh my god how I've been longing to use that Ultravox song as a post title.

Ahem.

Already got most of my stuff laid out and ready, so a short furious burst of packing tomorrow night before I turn in very early indeed. 07:55 flight out of Manchester via Dusseldorf to arrive in Vienna midday. This'll be preceded by a 90-minute drive to the airport at stupid-o'clock in the morning, the consolation being that the motorways are utterly devoid of traffic at that time and in fact rather enjoyable to drive for a change.

So here we go again...

Hell yeah!

Twenty-four hours solo in the city before my friend flies in from Ankara, Turkey.

No firm plans other than to chill out and enjoy the sights, the food and the atmosphere over a long weekend.

So in case you wonder why I drop off the radar this weekend, that's why.

No comments: