Friday, September 14, 2007

I forgot to mention...

...I'm on holiday by the way.

Until the 20th.

Currently typing this in Sweden, noth of Goteborg (or Gothenburg to give it it's English title).

Not really doing much touristy stuff, rather concentrating most on seeing relatives.

However, I'm heading up to Stockholm on Sunday to spend a few days there. In all my years of living Sweden and visiting the country, I've never set foot in the Swedish capital. Can't wait.

Look after Britain whilst I'm away, won't you?

4 comments:

Roses said...

Well, a bank has already crashed...

It was nuffink to do wiv me officer!

*holds hands up*

Antoine said...

I found your blog by chance, when I choose "astronomy" in my profile. I like your blog and I saw that you have visited Greece.

I usually say: Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

have a fabby time and a relaxing break with your family.

Stockhom is lovely - go and see the Wasa Museum - it;s fantastic!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are getting some rest and recuperation. Seem a little under pressure lately.